Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seeds, Wood and Such

Hello New Friends,
We put the garden tools we have as you walk into the laundry shack. Also, I'm going to buy the lettuce and basil packets from work. I don't have any experience with starts or growing lettuce in a greenhouse or cold frame, so maybe these could be a group project. I figure "get the seeds and they will come". Friday - we maybe around a bit but we have a friend comming from the west coast so I'm not sure where the garden fits for us that day.
Thank you all for so much fun and we are looking forward to the future with everyone!
PS Tiffany and I have been bring wood up from my dad's for the fires, we only have one more small load and it will be very wet punk wood. So food for thought: chipping in for a 1/2 cord of wood?

2 comments:

  1. This weekend looks good for me to plant. In accordance with your seed philosophy, I think, "plant it and it will grow".

    Fall gardening. I love it!

    (what's a 1/2 cord cost? I'm sure I could help pitch in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. Consider us in for wood costs. Thanks for getting the first big, big pile and keeping the fires going!

    ReplyDelete